Customers who regularly monitor the status of their accounts save more and manage their finances more responsibly.
For simpler banking services and lower costs we offer our customers electronic banking.
With electronic banking from ProCredit Bank you can:
- access real time information on account activity
- make payments over an encrypted, secure connection and get advice on online security
- make domestic payments
- make international payments
- make group (multiple) payments via a file
- pay utility bills
- convert currencies
- receive e-mails from the bank (notifications, information, obtain SWIFT codes, etc.)
- withdraw funds from your account (within the allowed limits)
- use the GlobalSign/Telecom digital certificate for electronic transactions (download application)
- install the electronic banking certificate on multiple computers
Additional features for legal entities:
- Transfer salaries
- One username for all authorised accounts
- Export statements to an accounting program
- Authorise another person to make payments on behalf of the client or just access accounts or print orders or account statement
- Choose from different levels of access (e.g. for dual control, one person can prepare orders and another signs them)
You can find video tutorials for payments through e-banking on the following links:
ProCredit’s Contact Centre offers 24/7 support for all questions relating to electronic transactions and can even cancel orders that have been prepared or sent, if contacted immediately.
How to apply for electronic banking
For additional information, contact the Contact Centre on: +3982 2446 000 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.